Skip to main navigation Skip to main content

Property Valuation Administrator's Office (PVA)

If you have a question about an assessment or you need to apply for a homestead or disability exemption, please review our PVA directory to find your local PVA office.


Sheriff's Office

If you have a question about your property tax bill or payment, you can find your local sheriff's contact information here.


County Clerk's Office

For questions about delinquent property tax bills, click here to find contact information for all county clerks.  

Download the Taxpayer Bill of Rights

The Kentucky Department of Revenue conducts work
under the authority of the Finance and Administration Cabinet.

KY State Seal

© Commonwealth of Kentucky. All rights reserved.